24 October 2005

young'un

I had a bunch of stuff I was going to post, but I am just so forgetful that now I have no recollection of what I was going to say... I hate it when that happens.
I got my Creative Writing midterm back, and I got 100%. That's the highest grade anyone got (she put the scores on the board, and I was the only one with a solid A), in case you were wondering. I'm awesome, I know. That was before the black plague came, though, so we'll see how I did on the other ones...probably not so hot.
I can't wait for break. It is really tough having midterms, and then a week of classes. What a teaser. It will be nice to have a week off, though. And good to get back to England. I think I'm going to miss Thanksgiving this year. Mashed potatoes, time with the fam, cranberry sauce... Did I mention mashed potatoes? I could really go for some pumpkin pie right now... Italian food is great, but there is no beating a good, old-fashioned Thanksgiving meal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the olives! And raspberry jello.

galen said...

Oh, don't even remind me of the raspberry jello... I could do with some of that right now. And mom's apple crisp... MMMM