I feel like death. I am so congested and my head hurts and I've sneezed at least 80 times since I've been in the computer lab. In class I sneezed at least 35 times. It is not good. And right in time for midterms, great. I can't concentrate, my eyes hurt and are watery, I have to blow my nose every 8 seconds... This is all incredibly hot, I know. I am so attractive right now, it's ridiculous. And I have no drugs. No Nyquil, no Dayquil, no Tylenol cold and sinus, no nothing. So I get to fight this thing off with will power. And I will do it, too.
Today I had my 20th Century Europe midterm. It was okay, but the essay questions were so broad... Here is an example like one we had on the test (not word for word): "Describe the changes in European policy regarding international diplomacy during the period from before the first World War to 1945. What philosophies were present?" And we had to write only 250 words, which is bad enough because I hate taking the time to count out the words. But this is about a page, a page and a half. Definately not enough space to write about everything that should be mentioned. That is how all the questions were. Oh well, I think I did all right. I got my Italian quiz back that I thought I had failed and I got a 94 on it. Cool. So now I have to go study for the History of Witchcraft, and I'm not ready for it and I can't focus on anything, and I have my Italian Oral midterm tomorrow, as well. Great. Just great.
Ciao
1 comment:
Drink some hot water with lemon and ginger in it. An easy natural "remedy" that should help a little. Also, lots of water and rest. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment