As I was walking to school today in the gloom and grey, I saw a woman smoking on the steps to her apartment. She then proceeded to flick the cigarette away and then walk into the apartment. I hate how Europeans do that. They flick away the butt, and leave it burning on the sidewalk. See? That is why there is so much darn pollution. They even have "Smoking kills" signs on the cigarette pack, but do they listen? Nope. They don't even have the decency to stomp out the cigarette butt after they finish. They just let it burn, giving us all cancer. Gross.
Speaking of gross, I am now hacking up all the crud that has been clogging my lungs the past few days. Not that hot, I know, but my lungs are starting to feel better. Yay. And I got to sleep in this morning too, because my first class was cancelled. So just one midterm today and it's the weekend. Wooohooo. Made it through hell week. I really pick the worst times to be sick. Oh well, I'm getting better... Slowly. I will survive though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment