14 October 2005

b12

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little unhappy with Orsejda right now. She went out last night, and got in this morning at 4:12. Now, I don't really care if she goes out, I was going to go out too but just ended up staying home, but she got in SO late/early and wasn't even TRYING to be quiet. Banging the closet open, throwing her stuff around, leaving the door open so all the hallway light came in. I was not happy. And then, this morning at like, 9, her phone rings. Her ringer is really loud, and although I was planning on getting up at 10 anyway, I was having a really good rem cycle, and, since I hadn't gotten to sleep right away after she woke me up when she came in, I was hoping to sleep in. So she starts talking on the phone, LOUDLY, in the room, in Albanian. Finally, after about 3 minutes, she went outside to the kitchen. Needless to say, I couldn't get back to sleep. Darn it.
On the way to school this morning, I was horrified when I thought I saw a golden retriever munching on a pile of dog poop on the sidewalk. Upon closer inspection, however, I was relieved to find that it was only a pinecone. Thank God.
Now, I must get cracking on my studying for 20th Century Europe and the History of Witchcraft. I know everyone is jealous.
Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Galen!
My friend Mary is going to be in Florence for 3 days in November, she's just traveling through by herself. I mentioned that you are living there, and she was totally interested in meeting you for lunch or something. She's really cool, I used to work with her at Mrs. Cook's. She's 23 and is super fun. Let me know if you'd be willing to meet up with her one day. I will give you her email address and she can fill you in on what dates she'll be there. If you're not interested, no big deal. Love and miss you!!! xo