13 October 2005

circulation

Ashley says I don't write enough about her in my blog. I guess I don't... We both love Kevin Spacey, and saw in the American newspaper at the school yesterday that he's in Richard II in London. So, over fall break, we're going to try to see him in it! Yay! She also doesn't understand Amanda when she talks. I guess Amanda talks kind of fast. Oh well. Amanda didn't know what Reynods is (spelling?). She's like, why your hands cold? (Except it sounded like whyareyourhandscold?) I'm like, I have Reynods. What? Reynods. My circulation sucks. Oh. That's how the conversation went. Interesting huh? I know you wanted to know.

DANG it, I'm so stupid. I paid my credit card bill TWICE, thus overdrawing from my checking account. So now I'm going to be charged for overdrawing. GEEZ. So dumb dumb dumb. So long, FBI and law school.

No comments: