27 October 2005

arias

I knew Brynya was going to make me. I knew it I knew it I knew it. Dang it, Brynya! I haven't sung in three years! Bum! I am just going to embarrass myself in front of everyone at her wedding. Honestly. It is going to be a sad sad day... I knew that's what mom was going to say too. She called and was like, 'soo... I talked to Brynn today...' *pause pause pause* And mom never pauses, so I knew something awful was happening. And then she didn't say anything else about it, and I KNEW she was going to make me sing. I knew it. We'll see how this goes...

This morning was really cold. And still there are mosquitos. I got a few fresh ones two nights ago, so I'm going to be nice and attractive for when I go to visit England. Oh well, no more class for a week! Awesome. I'm psyched... I'm coming back England! Watch out. I love breaks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

You will be awesome, Galen! I am sure it will be just like riding a bike! I am so excited that you are going to sing! It is going to be such a great day. Thanks for saying yes! Love and miss you!