19 October 2005

i am dying

I went to bed at 9:30 last night. 9:30!!! Guess how much sleep I got? Oh, approximately 4 hours. I was fine until around 12:30 when I got a text message. I'm an idiot and didn't turn my phone off, so I got woken up. So I didn't get back to sleep. At all. Lame. And I have two midterms today. Great. I am definately not excited. This morning when I was awake at 4, I was so hungry for some reason, but when I actually woke up, I couldn't eat. I'm not hungry at all. I had a few bites of a fete biscottina, or whatever they're called (the Italian version of toast. Read: small airdried bread. Weird) I just ate an apple. But that's about it. This is definately not fun. And now I have to go call Ryanair to ask them why they did not refund me for my changed flight. Darn them.
Last night, I was 'squeaking,' as doctor Helms calls it, when I breathed. My darn lungs, they need to function properly. They're still doing it too. Blah

No comments: