Today walking to school I saw about 12 children, including three of the cutest Italian babies ever. So what? you may ask. Well, I think I have seen more children today than I have seen in the past two months. No one in Florence has kids. It is ridiculous, I never see kids here! Strange strange strange. I also saw the cutest little beagle puppy. That made a good start to my day.
Got to the computer lab and the computers were down, unfortunately. So I went into the library and studied. Midterms are gross, I hate studying for them. Lame lame lame. And now I'm just procrastinating. Ha ha. But every single person in the library with me had their little laptops with them, typing away while they studied. While my poor dead laptop sits forlornly at home. Sad times. Okay, now it's really time to go study. I swear, I had something else I wanted to write about... oh well.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment