Today has been great. I talked to Todd, found out I made the Dean's List, and met up with the Syracuse program. Walked around with some of the girls, which was really fun, and tonight we have our little orientation dinner where we request the Permesso di Siggourno. However you spell it. So I'm psyched, it's good to be with people again. As I said, a very good day. I am content. Although it is hot as bollocks...
Ciao!
2 comments:
Congrats on the Dean's List! Not sure what that means entirely, but congrats nonetheless. Sounds like your Euro Trip has been quite interesting and fun. Anyways, be safe and take care!
p.s. if anymore Italian boys keep bothering you, give them the ol' American middle finger!
The police officer said not to! Just to ignore them, or they'll hit you or something. My Italian mom was telling us all the different hand gestures you can use that are obscene though. Ha ha, it was funny.
Post a Comment