07 August 2005

chantries act





Thoughts for the day:
  • Hostels are dirty, crazy places with eccentric people
  • Always bring a sleep sack and towel to a hostel
  • Europe is freaking expensive and will mangle your bank account
  • I miss Jeff... a lot
  • I don't want to do my final painting project
  • I don't want to write my final history paper
  • Was the Marian Reformation a signal of Mary's success in acheiving her goals?
  • Ireland has some beautiful countryside
  • I love sitting and thinking by the River Wear
  • I'm sort of tired of travelling, and want to just get settled down again
  • I miss my friends and parents
  • I can't wait for next year
  • I feel like time is going by to fast, and I want to grab onto it and hold on, but it's just whisps that keep sliding through my fingers
  • At the same time, time seems to be dragging on and on
  • Did I mention that I miss Jeff?

No comments: