Today in Italian we were supposed to have our Italian LAC presentations, where we are supposed to talk about an Italian Cultural Experience. Aly went first, and Elena promptly tore her to shreds. The slaughter went on for about 20 minutes, and it was awful. So, we only got through about 3 people today. Bleh. I wanted to get mine over with! It's so lame, the other class didn't have to do the first presentation that we did, and their presentations now are so much more low-key than ours. Elena has gone craaaazy... So now I have to wait until tomorrow to go.
In Creative Writing, we had an in-class writing day, and guess what we wrote about?? Going home! My piece, as are all of the others, is pretty weird, but you know...
And in History of Witchcraft, we played Jeopardy and I pretty much answered every single question. It was awesome. Needless to say, my team won. Wohoo. I'm humble, I know.
I was checking out the sweet new ipods, which you can watch TV SHOWS and MOVIES on! And I was thinking, what would I have engraved on the back of mine? It was neat, looking at some of their suggestions. One was even a marriage proposal! I think I would be a sweet quote on mine. Or maybe a witty phrase. Or maybe just my name. Who knows. Most of the quotes I like are too long... Maybe "so every sweet with sour is tempered still?" or "One man, in his time, plays many parts." Any suggestions? Not that I'm going to get one soon (only once I make some mullah), but it's fun to think about... Only two lines, 27 letters each... anyone? anyone?
Ciaaao ragazzi
3 comments:
I also like "when I move you move." :) just thought I'd throw that out there... didn't want to edit the post again...
Ours says "Jukebox de Klassert" :) We love our iPod, we got the FM radio transmitter for it and we take it to the beach every week with our crappy little radio. It's awesome!
Maybe it should say something like..."A good man, is a modest one" I know it really goes something like "honest one," but I don't know any quotes about being humble or modest.
Post a Comment