15 November 2005

Encore




Yesterday, I went to bed at 9:30. That's right, 9:30. Cut me some slack, I was up all night on the night train! I kept thinking that they were evactuating the train, for some reason. And then I had weird dreams. So the whole sleeping thing didn't really work out too well. Oh well, I kind of caught up last night.
I got a package today! From my mooommy. She sent some airbourne, vitamins, and fruit snacks. Always nice to have fruit snacks. And today, in Italian, the prof wasn't too scary, she was actually kind of nice. Aaaand, I got a card from Lauren :) So it's been a good day. Now I'm trying to upload my pictures into Kodak Gallery, AGAIN, but it's still not working. I hate these computers. Bummer... Oh well. I have some up here, so you all can see all the stuff I'm doing.
Ciiiiao The funicular we had to take to the top of the mountain

Edmee left us a note! How sweet... We knew right then that it was going to be an awesome trip -->


No comments: