23 November 2005

SNOW

I walked out of the building after I finished up some emails this morning, and it was SNOWING! Just a few little flurries of flakes, nothing much, but it was awesome! I don't know where it was coming from, though, because there were no clouds above us... Strange. I love snow, I want a blizzard... C'mon... :)
Ps I was just up reading on the landing at the little tables up there, and I sat on this pin/needle thing. It really hurt, I'm not gonna lie. Now I'll probably get Aids or something. Great...Stupid pins in the seat cushions...
I have to go to a lecture tonight for my 20th C. Europe class that is on Trans-Atlanticism. Joy joy. I also have to read Cassandra for that class by tomorrow. It's about 150 pages, and I've only read 60. Totally doable. I actually enjoy it a lot, although it is a little confusing and hard to follow. It's about the fall of Troy, told from the perspective of Cassandra, the prophet who no one listens to. Good book, so far. And I have a quiz in Italian tomorrow. That she told us about yesterday. She has gone crazy, and is assigning all this stuff. Oh Italy. But we're going out to dinner tomorrow night, and got a pumpkin pie, so I am all psyched and ready for Thanksgiving!

No comments: