29 November 2005

cash money

Money is so frustrating, especially when you have none. Europe is so expensive, mostly due to the fact that the dollar is doing so poorly. And when you need a new computer, it's even worse. I will definately need to get a job when I get home, to get a new ipod (they're so awesome :), and some new clothes, because travelling around Europe has worn all of my clothes down... Just random stuff that I would like for Christmas and am not going to ask for because my parents are already too nice and have already spent too much darn money on this crazy time abroad. *Sigh* At least I still have clothes though, and shoes. Although I don't really have warm clothes, I definately didn't count on it being 2 degrees C here. It was pouring when I was walking from la casa mia back to school! My shoes and backpack are still drenched, and my socks are wet... ick... Now, to figure out where I can get a job....
On another note, to all of you who want to send me mail (I know you all do :), you probably shouldn't send anything after this week. I leave here on the 15th, and won't be coming back. So, I won't get your awesome letters. :) Thanks.
Tomorrow, I have to do my LAC presentation on a Cultural Experience I've had here... I have no idea what I'm going to do, esp. since I can't do Living With My Host Mom. THAT has certainly been an experience!
Ciao

No comments: