I love Seattle in the summer. It is so hot and beautiful and nice out. Who wouldn't want to live here?? It's great.
On the other hand, I am bored out of my mind. It sucks being home for two weeks, because it's not enough time to get a real job, but I have nothing to do. I should start my reading for my history class, but I think I would rather read something else. Like a novel. Two weeks 'til England.
I went into Mercer in UVill today, intending to buy some cute, chic jeans. But I just couldn't bring myself to buy jeans for 200 dollars. The same goes for the 150 dollar Coach sunglasses. I need to save my money for Europe, no more buying here.
By the way, I love driving my car again. With my iTunes blaring and the sunroof open with the sun streaming in, it is definately heaven on earth.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment