Well, so much for the gorgeous Seattle summer weather we were having. The awesome thunder and lightning storms of yesterday preceded the massive amounts of rain today. Not fun. At least my car is getting a free cleaning.
Yesterday, Jonathan, Todd and I went to see some band Todd liked, but we couldn't get in because we weren't 21. That is so lame. I can't wait until I am 21 and can go to trendy bars wearing chic clothes, sipping little cocktails while I listen to awesome bands. Knowing me, though, that will never happen. 1 because I don't have chic clothes, 2 because I am too cheap to spend lots of money on cocktails, and 3 because, well, it just won't. Oh well, I can dream. But we made mint chocolate chip ice cream and it was really good, and fun to make. I haven't made ice-cream in forever! Goooood stuff.
My allergies were out of control yesterday. I could not stop sneezing, and my eyes were so itchy and red, I looked like I had pink eye. So I read a book. The Secret Lives of Bees. It was really good, somewhat sad, but well written. I liked it a lot and highly recommend it, to any other bookworms out there. Actually I'm probably the only one spending her summer vacation reading. How nerdish of me.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment