Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I was in San Diego visiting Jeff from Tuesday until last night. It was really fun; lots of beirut and poker and beach and food and just haning out. It was great, and really good to see Jeff... I'm really starting to realize that I won't see him until late September... we'll see if I can make it before breaking down...
Anyway, it was all cloudy and sprinkly there, just like Seattle weather, for the majority of my trip down there. Not fun. But it DID clear up on Friday, and got really hot and sunny. Oh well. Today was all hot and nice in Seattle, so I'm happy. Jeff got me to go eat sushi down there, which i DON'T MIND... I swear, he babies me; I'm not That picky! But I did refuse to eat the raw eel. I just don't like raw foods, I'm sorry...
Last night after I got home, mom and I went to see "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants." Not a good movie to see when I'm all emotional after leaving Jeff; I cried halfway through it. But it's a cute movie. Really. Just see it when you're in a rational state of mind... That's all for now, I don't really feel like typing much more.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment