11 June 2005
Honeysuckle
I am up at the most unGodly hour ever... My alarm went off at 6 in the am. I was in a nice, deep REM cycle, and I was jarred out of my sweet dreams with the obnoxious sound of the alarm on my cell phone. Then, as I got out of the shower and was dashing back to my room in my towel, I saw a huge spider scampering down the hallway. Clarification: I didn't have my glasses on, so I saw a huge blob scampering down the hallway. Put the glasses on, attempted to squash the spider with a book without getting within a foot of it. I'm such a wuss. I thought I got it, but then I lifted up the book and it wasn't anywhere near it, so it's lurking about the house somewhere. Oh well, I'm leaving soon, hopefully; maybe I won't tell my dad it's there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment