In exactly one week, I will be en route to Paris, France. Can we discuss how excited I am? (Or how jealous YOU are?? Ha, just kidding) Yes, in fact, we can. 5 days in London, essentially on our own, before starting classes. It is going to be amazing. I've already found all my old Euros and Pounds, and Pence and "New Pence," whatever that is. So I'll have a little pocket change for when I arrive. ;) I'm stoked.
Today I took Lulu on a walk. That dog is so crazy. She'll attempt to attack dogs 8 times her size, acting like she owns the whole road. Meanwhile I'm looking apologetically at the other dog owners as they walk by, undoubtably wondering what the heck a tiny dog like her is doing even being walked. I'm sure she gets enough exercise running around our house. But I needed to get out, and even though there was pollen all over the place (Lulu was rolling around in it and was covered by the time we got back) it felt good to be outside as the sun was setting. Seattle is so pretty; I always forget how much I love it here. I sat on a bench overlooking Lake Union and Lake Washington, with all the boats out on the water enjoying the nice sunny day, and the cars whizzing by on I-5 and Aurora. It was peaceful.
I've been so bored lately, it sucks being in Seattle for so short a time: Not long enough to get a decent job, but not short enough to not be bored. Oh well, poor me. I've just been reading a lot. Started and finished Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons. I thought it was a very good book, well-written, and I liked the plot. Has anyone else read it? (Is anyone else even reading This?? The lack of comments certainly tells me something about my ability as a writer... ) Hopefully I'll eventually gain the motivation to finish my Reformation readings. We'll see how that goes.
Bella Notte...
Ps Did I even spell my "title" right? I'm not really sure. And I've never had one. I wonder if they're any good...
No comments:
Post a Comment