05 January 2006

the 408

Well, I am finally back down and settled in Santa Clara. My furniture all got assembled, mostly thanks to Jeff... But I must say, I am mighty handy with the screw drivers and wrenches. We got my desk and the dining room tables and chairs all set up... I even did my desk chair all by myself. I know, I know, I'm awesome.

New Years, we went over to the Haus and man, it was good seeing all those guys again. Good times, as always, and it was nice to have Jeff there to ring in the New Year.

Just been lounging around, mostly. It's been raining and gross out for the past few days, although yesterday and today were fairly nice. We watched the entire second season of 24, it was awesome. And, I now only have one more small box to unpack before everything is done. Thank God! Ha ha.

Jeff left today, which pretty much Sucked, because I won't be seeing him for, oh... 6 months? I am not happy about that, but my parents will be pleased because I am in the process of becoming the hugest hermit/book worm in the world... Even more so than before. Straight Alpha plus plus pluses... right you Oxford scholars out there? ;) Okay, time to watch some Family Guy.

Ciao

Ps. I want some of Marzia's pomodoro sauce right now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh baby, it sucked leaving you. Oh byt the way, it wouldn't have taken 3 full days to watch the second "episode of 24"

galen said...

:(
Ha ha thanks baby. Thank God one of us goes to Oxford

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see you NEXT WEEK! Kyle and I will be in San Jose on Friday around noon and are staying at the Hilton along with the rest of the fam. Glad you're all settled in and are enjoying your new place!