Brynn and Phil's wedding was beautiful. Brynn looked so gorgeous in her dress, although she always does look gorgeous :) It was so nice, and fun to see everyone. And all I can say is... finally. Ha ha. How long have we known that Brynn and Phil were going to get married? A long long time. They are so perfect together.
The only unfortunate part was when I was made to go up and sing, when I had no idea that I was going to be singing. Ah, oh well.
And now I have blisters on my feet... :)
It was good seeing Kristin again though! Yay. I need to go visit her sometime soon in Hawaii, methinks...
K, time to read... Ciao
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out, Galen! It was so fun to see you too, I miss you guys! You have to get me your mailing address so I can send some photos. Let me know. And definitely come to Hawaii soon, it's so nice to be in the warm sunshine again (as opposed to the cold sunshine of San Francisco!).
Post a Comment