Well, classes have commenced. I decided not to overload this quarter, although I think I could have managed it. Now I'll have extra time to work on Historical Writing... Awesome!
I went and declared my English minor today, and at the same time dropped my Psych major. It just makes me frustrated that I couldn't have figured this all out sooner; I really wish I had been able to add an English double major. Oh well. I'm considering adding a Women's and Gender's Studies minor as well, but we'll see about that one.
My classes look all right, and I love reading all the poetry in English 21. My Last Duchess (Browning) is still one of my favorites, I think. I've also started reading Ariel (Plath), which is good. I love Plath. Been working out, which is nice... burning off all that Italy food. Other than work and working out, nothing much else really. Just seeing old friends, etc. Reading takes up the majority of my time, although it is interesting... Okay, now that this post is thoroughly boring... I will stop
Ciao
PS my Dialogues Between Science and Religion teacher has one nostril that is noticeably bigger than the other... I don't know how I feel about this yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment