27 July 2005

anne boleyn

Class today was fine, my group gave our presentation of the role that cultural superstitions and beliefs in witchcraft played in the fall of Anne Boleyn, and how sodomy and incest and adultery all connected to that. Lovely, huh? At least now I know the meaning of the word "buggery"... it's something I've always wanted to know...
Watercolors was uneventful, but I am still doing horribly. We'll see what my grade turns out to be, and if he's generous with his A's (hopefully).
I've been attempting to write my second midterm paper for history but it's not going too well. I just can't think of anything to write, and what I do have is all from one source, which is explicitly what he said Not to do today. So, I'm in a pickle.
Brynya and Phil got engaged yesterday! Or the day before that, I'm not sure. But still, very exciting!!! I'm so happy for them, and am hoping that I'll be in San Jose for when they have their wedding.
By the way, I am very disappointed that no one has been leaving comments. Does no one love me? Honestly, it's nice to feel loved...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<musical fanfare style="volume:overbearingly-loud; pitch:excrutiatingly-high; accuracy:way-off; length:5-minutes-too-long;">
...waiting...waiting...waiting...
</musical fanfare>

*cough**cough* Attention! Attention!
A comment.


<cheering style="authenticity:fake-ish;">
...brief pause...
</cheering>

galen said...

Right.... Ryan, you are definately a strange one

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, it was better than nothing , right? Okay, okay, sorry that I mocked your request for comments. But I mean, what are comments really for? Just to show that somebody is reading or interested in your posts, right? So it really wasn't the content of my comment, but rather that I left one at all that should count ;-) Hope you're having fun over there!