28 January 2009

.haven't you heard.

.about the bird?.


slacking on posting lately - i know.


some adorable bird pictures from when i was snowed in over christmas. just stole my dad's amazing lens (so much better than mine!) and went to town. i think the little guy in the image above is posing to look like the image on the feeder.


i think i watched the birds feasting at the feeder for several hours. very relaxing. the lighting wasn't great, and they're all through the window, but i still love the cute shots!


.cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah I laughed out loud at the title.

What's the lens?

I've got a D50 and my original 18-55 was broken so I bought the kit 18-55 VR lens which was only $150. Love the VR. Outta buy some better glass but I need to work on my photography before I spend more money.