06 December 2005

senility

I really can't believe that we had an Italian quiz today... Ridiculous... A week before finals, honestly. Is that necessary? No. Because we most definitely will not get it back by tomorrow (she takes forever), and thus I will not know what I got wrong, so I won't know what I need to study for the final.

Yesterday, Marzia had a few people over for dinner, and it was fun talking to them. It was really sad, though. One guy had lived in Paris for a while, so I asked him if he spoke French, so we talked in French for a while. And... I kept mixing up Italian and French. My sentences were some weird hybrid of Italian and French, with words of both languages thrown in there. It made me sad, I used to think in French all the time, and now I can't even get a measly sentence out there. I'm going to pick up a book while I'm in Paris and read it. Maybe Harry Potter? Hopefully that'll jolt my memory... C'mon brain, seriously.

Great, I was trying to remember a word for the fusion of different beliefs/elements/etc Sunday or something for my Witchcraft paper... it was hybrid... Don't you hate when that happens?
Au revoir...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you baby. Hurry up and come home, and I'll come visit you after New Years. Europe's fun, but I'd rather be with you.
Love,
me

galen said...

I'm coming!!! Wait for me