I am the most popular girl in the world. I got TWO whole pieces of mail today! One from my daddy, and one from Kristin. It was Amazing. And yesterday, I got mom's package of red pens and post-its (life's little necessities). Naturally, I am feeling very good about myself, having so many people who love me. It is a good day for postal services around the world, because mom got my package yesterday too! Finally. After a month and two weeks. Ha ha. Oh well. So that was fun, getting a lovely postcard from Hawaii and a card of my house. Good stuff.
Tonight, I think some of us are going to see Cinderella Man at the Odeon. I've heard good things, and Russell Crowe is an amazing actor. In 20th Century Europe today, we started watching The Pianist, which seems really good. I won't be in class on Thursday, but I want to see the rest when I get home. I'll put that on a to do/rent list. A list that keeps growing by the second, might I add. I have SO much to do/buy when I get back. A new computer because my old one broke, get a free new cell from Verizon because I've had this one two years, get a bed, etc. etc. First on the list, therefore, is: Get a Job!
As it turns out, I may be meeting up with Dad in Paris after the program for two days, because I get out on Dec. 15th, and leave Paris on the 17th. So hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up.
All right, enough for now, I blab on too much. Jeff comes in approximately 25 hours! Yay.
Ciao
1 comment:
Your photos are wonderful! The leaning tower shots are MONEY, and Elba looks awesome. Do you know what kind of wine you were drinking? Did you buy a bottle (or charm your way to a free one :))? Glad you got the postcard...there will be more to come! Enjoy your time with your man!
Post a Comment