23 September 2005

awesome

So, today is amazing. I don't even know why, I'm just in a good mood.
  • Today we're going to a castle to tour vineyards and wine cellars and to have a wine tasting
  • Last night I went to a MOVIE in ENGLISH. We saw The Island, it was really fun. Slightly pro-life, but still a good movie :)
  • Got to sleep in today
  • Found my amazing cookies yesterday that are my favorite in the world
  • Saw Becky, Sal, and Christi, all in the Gonzaga program, yesterday!
  • Grandma Jeanne sent me a letter! (And Kristen and Lauren both sent me something a while ago) I love getting mail.. That made my day.
  • I just had a Tina sighting! She's sitting next to me... I hadn't seen her in days. She disappears, I think, to who knows where
  • Jonathan is hopefully coming to visit me in Florence
  • Ames, Tina and I are meeting up in Europe somewhere, at some point
  • I booked tickets to Barcelona with Ashley and Kristen
  • Most importantaly, Jeffrey Joseph Young, aka Jeb, gets here in 4:12:15:20.
  • I got a text message from Jeff this morning that made my day

Okay, and let me just relate the most hilarious slash terrible moment ever: This morning, Marzia (hostmom) was in the shower. My door was open, because I was waiting for her to be done so I could brush my teeth. The phone starts ringing and she comes out BUCK NAKED to get the phone. I was like OH MY GOD. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Who am I living with?! HA HA HA HA HA. Oh man. Horrible. :) Ha, I'm still laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you get boners when i text message you too galen.

galen said...

Oh Aris. You DON'T Text message me! You should, though, I miss you and your wit. Watched Donnie Darko recently?