25 September 2005

con crema al latte

Wine Tasting at the Castle was really fun, as was the school trip yesterday to Ravenna. I even saw Dante's tomb! (I guess his body isn't in there, though) The only downside of everything is, I have 12 bug bites on my feet, so it sucks walking. C'est la vie... or should I say C'e la vita? Who knows... :)
Also, Jonathan and I are meeting up in Barcelona! And maybe John Ryan too. I already have flight reservations for November 18th-20th, so if anyone else would like to join, email me! I would love to meet up with anyone.
Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Galen,
I didn't have your email address, so thought I'd send a link to my myspace.com site.
http://www.myspace.com/30450498
Glad that you're having fun, it's been really fun reading your entries!
miss you
xo Kristin

galen said...

Thanks Kristin! I'll be sure to check it out. And thanks for your postcard/letter! I loved getting both, you have one on the way! :) Love you!