06 March 2011

Save It

You guys. We just sent out our STDs. No, no, we don't have any sort of sexually transmitted diseases, don't worry. I mean that we mailed out the Save the Dates for our wedding!

My mouth is dry. My tongue has many a paper-cut. My fingers are tired from putting stamps on. I have ink all over my hands. Basically, I look like a four-year-old. And, I am drained.

I will tell you all about the STDs later, once people have actually received them. Meanwhile, I leave you with a bit of inspiration in the form of gorgeous florals, as photographed by the lovely Jessica Claire. I am obsessed with anemones and dreamy dahlias, and of course Jessica Claire's beautiful photography makes anything look good. I'm also loving that pop of blue wrapped around the stems.


When you finished sending out your Save the Dates (or invites), did it just suck the life-force out of you? Did you curl up on the couch with a glass of wine (or two. or ten) and just veg afterwards? Please tell me I am not alone.

No comments: