Wow, I have been such a bum about updating this thing. I have had massive amounts of reading from my two English and two History classes, but I guess it is no excuse.
Let's see, what to write. Well, the guys are all graduating at the end of this quarter/ have graduated already/ are only taking one class, so their senioritis is kind of annoying. Because I still have work. Lots of it. And it makes me sad that they won't be around next year anymore. Okay, no more depressing thoughts...
Yesterday was a busy day. I was busy doing stuff during the day, like meeting up with Hayley, class, a Phi Alpha Theta meeting, and then had my class from 7 to 10 pm and THEN had a volleyball game at 10:30. Which we won. I hadn't played in a year... Wow did I blow. Oh well, we won anyway. But, needless to say, I was exhausted when I got home last night.
I'm happy, though, because it has been beautiful out yesterday and today. Hopefully it will stay this nice!
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment