30 May 2006

Thetoric, Identity, and the Radical Imagination

Okay okay okay


Mi dispiace...I haven't posted in forever, I know...


Not really anything new down here in ye old Santa Clara. This quarter has been ridiculously busy, and this week is especially a week from hell. Let's see, I had two papers due today, 11 and 6 pages, respectively, an annotated bibliography due on Thursday, and two papers due on Friday, a 15 pager and a 4-6 pager. I think (and pray) that the 4-6 pager on Friday doesn't actually have Friday as a fixed due-by date, so we'll see how that goes. Other than that, I am in miserable shape for my 15 pager. Oh man. So, I'm just hoping that I will survive this week, and then make it through next week as well. I can't believe we only have three more weeks left of the term. What?! What happened, were did all the time go? The Haus is graduating... wtf, mate? I am not prepared for this.

Hof just sent out an email about a potential trip to Yosemite this Friday and Saturay. I think it would be awesome, but we'll see who else is going; I don't want to end up the third wheel to Hof and KD, if you know what I mean. Hahaha.

Okay, well, I probably should get back to researching. Although it sucks that I'm not a senior and couldn't go to senior ball this weekend, it was probably for the best, because I spent most if it in the library. Oh joy. Oh, and my English class today got cancelled because only 3 people showed up. Honestly, how much do we pay for this education? Go to class. Seriously.

K, will update more exciting details on my exciting life later....

No comments: