Hmm, haven't updated for a long long time. Well, last quarter is finally over, thank goodness. Spring break was relaxing but uneventful; no one has the same spring break as I do. Went to San Diego which was fun. Claire got ridiculously sun burned, and she popped her little sun blister in front of me. Sick.
This quarter looks like it's going to be a good one. My classes are a lot of work, but they are interesting. The sad part is that a lot of my friends are seniors and have/will be graduating. Okay... nothing really to say.
PS We saw Lil' John at a mall in San Diego.... Yeeeeeah!
1 comment:
Happy happy birthday Galen!! I tried to get your phone number, but haven't gotten it yet. Just know that I would have called you today if I had it :) Hope you're having a great day (and aren't too hungover!). Welcome to adulthood...ha ha. Love you!!
Post a Comment