i know that my public clamors for more more more (moulin rouge style), so
i should probably update more often.
-nyc this weekend-
walking tour of harlem. central park. mamma mia on broadway. walk across the brooklyn bridge. worked our way upstream of a horde of asian protesters in orange shirts; they literally spanned a quarter of the bridge. metropolitan museum of art. lombardi's. pinkberry. st. Patrick's cathedral. top of Rockefeller center. Jeff.
i am excited because my plants are finally sprouting and growing and amazing. when i rub the little basil seedling, it smells so good. it makes me want to dive into a kiddie pool of fresh basil leaves.
i love plants. and my camera. just imagine what i could do with a D-SLR!
Cheers!
2 comments:
Yay, I am inspirational! I'm glad you'll be updating more often, I like reading your blog :)
I tried to grow basil, got some little sproutlings, then they all died!! Boo... Maybe I will try again.
I'm so glad you finally wrote again! Congrats on the basil, I am very impressed. Do you want to come over and help me plant an herb garden?
I love New York, sounds like you had a great time! When I was there, I really enjoyed Central Park and Brooklyn Heights (such great shops, restaurants, and you feel like you're on the Cosby Show).
Happy summer!
xo
Post a Comment