16 December 2006

alavert

Back to Seattle,
back to the allergies...


by the way, what is up with the weather here? flying in, everyone was talking about how they didn't want to go home because they had no power. wtf mate? that's crazy. people drowning from flooding in their basements, water-covered cars... geez. regardless, it is WAY colder here than in san diego.

oh, and disneyland was amazing, as always. definitely the happiest place on earth. went on all the sweet rides, and were THE FIRST boat back on splash mountain after it had been closed for a million hours. and the fireworks and snow at night were fabulous. i love that place.

ciao

2 comments:

KLK said...

Hope everything is ok with the fam in Seattle. Sounds like Queen Anne wasn't affected by the power outage, but wow, all the media coverage sure makes it look like things are pretty messed up.
I can't even imagine spending Christmas in Seattle now, soooo cold! I've been cold here, and it's only gotten down to 63* at night. I'm definitely becoming wussy, and I think my blood is getting thinner.
Did you get our Xmas card? We sent one to you at your school address.
Miss you!

KLK said...

Hey, you should join the club and get on myspace!