So... haven't written in a while. I am a huge huge bum, this is understood.
San Diego was amazing, and it was good to finally (finally!) see Jeff again. 6 months is a long time to go without seeing your boyfriend. But yeah, anyway. Went to the Wild Animal Park, which was really fun. We took the little monorail safari thing right around sunset, so it was beautiful, and all the animals were frisky and frolicking around after a day of heat and sun. We saw some massive rhinos up close. It was sweet times. AND we had an "animal encouter" with some Serbylls. Or however you spell that. They were pretty cool little whild cats that are somewhat like mini cheetahs. So we did that, went to the beach, went to Old Town, had a nice dinner downtown. A very good, fun week. 24 too, of course. Haha.
Oui, so seeing Jeff was good, and it was sad leaving him for another two months. Oh well. I just don't want him to go do his fellowship in Israel now, what with the whole "war with Lebanon" thing. You know, minor issues such as missiles being launched, etc. etc. We'll see what happens.
Oh, and Kristin, did you get my email? I emailed you back from my email address. Let me know if you got it, becaues I haven't gotten a response yet.
Yeah... so that's it... Oh, and I'm going to Switzerland for a few days at the end of the month. Sweet! Can't wait....
Ciao! Forza Italia
No comments:
Post a Comment