15 March 2006

under construction

To Do Before Spring Break:
  1. Finish History 101 paper
  2. Finish reading for Women in East Asia
  3. Write Women in East Asia Paper
  4. Present History 101 paper at Phi Alpha Theta workshop
  5. Write Dialogues Between Science and Religion paper
  6. Take Poetry final
  7. Take Women in East Asia final
  8. Return my million books to the library... my room will look clean again!
  9. Sell back my books from the past quarter
Why does that look like so much when I write it down?? *sigh*

On a lighter note, today, as I was walking back from class, I saw the old man with the toupe again. It is so funny, because his grey hair pokes out from under it. He was smoking, and it kind of grossed me out.

Also, every day, I have to use the cross-walk to get over to campus. Now, don't get me wrong, I know how to use a cross-walk. However, there is always a steady stream of students walking from Park Centrals over to campus, and I never know what to do. Do I:
  1. Run and look like an idiot to catch up with the person that is currently crossing
  2. Walk at my usual pace and let the cars that were waiting for the last person go, and then cross after a few cars have gone by
  3. Walk at my usual pace and make the cars that were waiting for the last person wait for me as well
As you can see, it is quite the dilemma. Haha. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a nice, relaxing spring break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crosswalk issues can be sketchy, so whatever you choose, do it with confidence!
Thanks so much for the birthday card! I laughed so hard. Then I opened a bday card from another friend and it was the same one! What a trip. I guess I just spread the funk :)
Love you! You should take a last minute trip to Hawaii for your spring break...e komo mai!

galen said...

Haha oh yes, you are quite the funk-master. Awww, I wish I were going to Hawai'i for spring break!! Grr. :) Love you!