It was my first Weddingbee meetup and I had a blast. It was so fun meeting such a great group of Hive members, and I was happy to finally meet some Bees in person as well. Lots of wedding talk (of course!) - the good, the bad, and the ugly. It was fun hearing all of the different venue and vendor suggestions flying around, although I was lame and couldn't contribute to those discussions. I guess it's what I get for having a "destination" wedding!
Bar Ferdinand is an awesome restaurant, by the way - they serve a tapas-style brunch that was amazing. I enjoyed the patatas bravas and cangrejo croquettes, which were delicious. The churros and hot chocolate looked divine, as did the carne asada; I may need to make a return trip. They also let us mob on their little back room, so that we basically had a private room to ourselves. Sweet!
Fun ladies, wedding talk, a visitor with a crazy outfit/ hat, and drinks - what more could you want on a Sunday? I am just regretting the fact that I didn't try any of the sangria. What was I thinking??
Um, and I also checked out some kittens that were playing in a cage next door afterwards. What can I say? I'm a sucker for baby animals. I almost took them both home with me, too. Almost.
{I spy a Candy Apple, a Pain au Chocolat, a Sloth, and Socks! Sorry - I didn't get everyone's usernames. Leave a comment so we know who all was there!}
Such a fun brunch! Thanks for the big turnout, ladies. It was great meeting you all! I am hoping we can set up another get-together in early Fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment