I still have the travel itch, the kind that makes me want to go out, buy a sweet SLR digital camera and go take pictures of the sunrise on Easter Island and wildebeasts rhomping in Kenya. I don't even know if there are wilebeasts in Kenya, but hey, I'm not too picky. And getting National Geographic every month doesn't help either, with it's glossy full-page spreads of the calloused and cracked feet of salt-miners in Africa, the Sahal, was it?
Sometimes I just want to get lost on some South Pacific island, or in the Andes, and wander around with only my camera for company. And maybe a change of clothes. And deodorant. But besides those necessities, I would be set. It's really too bad that I never took a photography class, or I might actually stand a chance of doing some sweet photography-related travelling.
But alas. Easter Island and Madagascar will just have to wait a little longer.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment