Well, Welcome Weekend went well, with no major mishaps or anything. It has just been so busy and hectic around here, with everyone trying to get settled in. My wing is crazy, of course. I heard some residents talking the other day, and one said "Oh yeah, I totally hear that Dunne 5 is the party floor." Great. Out of control. Oh, and I got a parking ticket. Perfect. We had to move our cars out of the lot for Welcome Weekend so, since it was a weekend, I moved over by Alvisos in a 4 hour lot. However, Monday was crazy busy with convocation and such, and I totally forgot to move it. Dang it. Stupid parking around Santa Clara. It sucks. Ahh, oh well.
My classes look good so far. I'm taking 5, plus the Immersion Trip class that goes along with the trip we do over Thanksgiving, which I'm really looking forward to!
Oh, and last night, Mary, Gabs, Chris and I were in Chris' room watching a movie. I happened to glance at the room right next to mine, and thought I saw red cups. So I said something to Chris, and he looked, and right at that second, we saw some people making out. That was hilarious, and we were going to wait for clothes to come off and then go knock on the door, feigning a 'noise complaint,' but it never happened. Haha. Oh well. How easily we are entertained. Oh, and close your blinds people. Honestly.
So yes. My exciting life right now. Perfect.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment